Delicious black teas are loved in the West they are full-bodied and strong, they taste great alone or with milk and sugar is the traditional Indian and English way, they also make great iced tea. The caffeine makes them a good morning tea. But unlike coffee, you won't get that jittery feeling.
Tea Benefits of Black Tea:
- Energy boosting teas that are great in the mornings and afternoons
- Black teas as with all teas may help promote heart health
- May be used as part of a diet program, to help maintain healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems
- Contains 20% of caffeine than a cup of coffee.
- For a further History of Black teas click here